- Approximately $4.8 billion in total assets
- Over $2 billion in loans
- 740 branches throughout Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida
- More than 700 branches inside retail store environments
- 36 freestanding branches located in the state of Texas
- Woodforest Commercial Banking and Loan Production offices are located in Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, California, and Pennsylvania
- Employs approximately 4,900 people
For over 35 years
For over 35 years, Woodforest National Bank® has successfully stood among the strongest community banks in the nation, proudly offering quality customer service since 1980. Woodforest has over 740 branch locations in 17 states and Commercial Banking offices in select markets throughout the nation.
(1) Financial Services and Wealth Management are provided by Woodforest Financial Services, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Woodforest Financial Services is not owned by any insurance company. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest Financial Services and Woodforest Financial Group are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
(2) Processing services provided by Paysafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC. as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank®. Applications for services subject to approval.