Retail & Apparel
Our Los Angeles based relationship managers have significant experience in supporting clients in the Retail & Apparel sector, whether a family owned local business, or a larger corporation with international operations.
Tailored solutions for your working capital needs to accommodate seasonality, the lead times in your supply chain, and client concentration. We offer financing products that allow you to acquire or improve premises, obtain equipment, and release capital through shareholder buyouts.
- Working Capital Finance
- Acquiring or Improving Premises
- Equipment Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Shareholder Buy-Outs
- Business Acquisition
Products and Services
In addition to financing solutions, Woodforest offers a suite of robust products and services for all your business needs.
WNB Treasury Manager
Our WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay Service assists your company in protecting against check fraud. The service provides early warning of check irregularities, such as encoding errors and multiple postings.
WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay takes advantage of the latest Internet browser technology by making it easy to review transactions.
Protecting your company’s accounts with WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay has never been more important.
Woodforest offers customized pricing, products, and services. Accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and American Express® with ease.
Hardware and Software Solutions
- EMV(4) and NFC(5) Wired Terminals
- EMV and NFC Wireless Terminals
- Virtual Point of Sale Terminals
- Website Integration
- Recurring Billing
- Point of Sale Systems
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
(3) Wealth Management, Investment Management, Retirement and Insurance, and Employee Benefit Plan services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Woodforest Wealth Strategies is not owned by any insurance company. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest Wealth Strategies and Woodforest Financial Group are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
(4) EMV refers to Europay, Mastercard, and Visa.
(5) NFC refers to Near Field Communication.