Retail & Apparel
Our Los Angeles based relationship managers have significant experience in supporting clients in the Retail & Apparel sector, whether a family owned local business, or a larger corporation with international operations.
Tailored solutions for your working capital needs to accommodate seasonality, the lead times in your supply chain, and client concentration. We offer financing products that allow you to acquire or improve premises, obtain equipment, and release capital through shareholder buyouts.
- Working Capital Finance
- Acquiring or Improving Premises
- Equipment Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Shareholder Buy-Outs
- Business Acquisition
Products and Services
In addition to financing solutions, Woodforest offers a suite of robust products and services for all your business needs.
WNB Treasury Manager
Our WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay Service assists your company in protecting against check fraud. The service provides early warning of check irregularities, such as encoding errors and multiple postings.
WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay takes advantage of the latest Internet browser technology by making it easy to review transactions.
Protecting your company’s accounts with WNB Treasury Manager Positive Pay has never been more important.
Woodforest offers customized pricing, products, and services. Accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and American Express® with ease.
Hardware and Software Solutions
- EMV(4) and NFC(5) Wired Terminals
- EMV and NFC Wireless Terminals
- Virtual Point of Sale Terminals
- Website Integration
- Recurring Billing
- Point of Sale Systems
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Applicants subject to approval. Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank®, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
(3) Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Insurance services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC, or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest National Bank, Woodforest Wealth Strategies and Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability. Raymond James Privacy Notice
(4) EMV refers to Europay, Mastercard, and Visa.
(5) NFC refers to Near Field Communication.