Our team of dedicated and experienced relationship managers specialize in growing successful businesses and building your financial future. We focus on providing exceptional banking experiences by offering targeted solutions that can reduce risk, create efficiency, and add value.
Business Banking specializes in businesses with annual revenues between $3 million and $20 million.
We understand the unique challenges and demands of running a business. We have the right mix of lending options to take you to the next level.
- Advancing Term Loans
- Business Acquisition
- Equipment Financing
- Leasehold Improvements
- Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate and Construction
- Purchase and Refinance
- Working Capital
A robust mix of products and services ensures you have what you need to keep your business moving.
The timely process of monitoring and controlling your payments can be overwhelming while you are trying to concentrate on running your business. With Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay(6), you can:
- Control payments
- Monitor Daily activity
- Mitigate risk
Making a Difference
We work with numerous non-profit organizations in all markets we serve. We are proud to give back to our communities through involvement with the Woodforest Charitable Foundation® and ongoing support of national non-profit organizations including Junior Achievement®, Family Promise®, Ways to Work®, and many others.Read More
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Applicants subject to approval. Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank®.
(3) Wealth Management, Investment Management, Retirement and Insurance, and Employee Benefit Plan services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Woodforest Wealth Strategies is not owned by any insurance company. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest Wealth Strategies, Woodforest National Bank®, and Woodforest Financial Group are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
(4) EMV refers to Europay, Mastercard, and Visa. EMV is a registered trademark owned by EMVCo LLC. Please speak with our Merchant Services Team for details.
(5) NFC refers to Near Field Communication.
(6) Applicants subject to approval. Businesses utilizing our ACH Positive Pay Service must maintain a Business Checking account on Account Analysis. The monthly maintenance fee and any exception item fees will be assessed through Account Analysis.