Our team of dedicated and experienced relationship managers specialize in growing successful businesses and building your financial future. We focus on providing exceptional banking experiences by offering targeted solutions that can reduce risk, create efficiency, and add value.
Business Banking specializes in businesses with annual revenues between $3 million and $20 million.
We understand the unique challenges and demands of running a business. We have the right mix of lending options to take you to the next level.
- Advancing Term Loans
- Business Acquisition
- Equipment Financing
- Leasehold Improvements
- Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate and Construction
- Purchase and Refinance
- Working Capital
A robust mix of products and services ensures you have what you need to keep your business moving.
The timely process of monitoring and controlling your payments can be overwhelming while you are trying to concentrate on running your business. With Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay(6), you can:
- Control payments
- Monitor Daily activity
- Mitigate risk
Making a Difference
We work with numerous non-profit organizations in all markets we serve. We are proud to give back to our communities through involvement with the Woodforest Charitable Foundation® and ongoing support of national non-profit organizations including Junior Achievement®, Family Promise®, Ways to Work®, and many others.Read More
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Applicants subject to approval. Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank®.
(3) Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Insurance services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC, or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest National Bank, Woodforest Wealth Strategies and Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability. Raymond James Privacy Notice
(4) EMV refers to Europay, Mastercard, and Visa. EMV is a registered trademark owned by EMVCo LLC. Please speak with our Merchant Services Team for details.
(5) NFC refers to Near Field Communication.
(6) Applicants subject to approval. Businesses utilizing our ACH Positive Pay Service must maintain a Business Checking account on Account Analysis. The monthly maintenance fee and any exception item fees will be assessed through Account Analysis.