Middle Market Banking
Our highly experienced Middle Market bankers take a customer-centric approach to address your company’s financial needs. Our banking professionals will partner with you to deliver tailored solutions and competitive products.
Middle Market Banking focuses on companies with $20 million to $500 million in annual revenue.
Strong businesses need strong capital. We offer a variety of lending options.
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Leasehold Improvements
- Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate and Construction
Products and Services
We have a team of seasoned banking professionals skilled at identifying products and services to help your business grow.
Enhance Cash flow
The daily routine of a business owner requires you to prioritize tasks so that you can focus on running your business. Sometimes this can present challenges in managing tasks which leads to delaying lower priority items like creating deposit tickets or visiting the bank.
While checks might only collect for a day or two, those incoming funds are vital to your operations. By utilizing our Remote Deposit service, you can take control of your deposits and speed up your cash flow.
Woodforest is a privately owned bank with the Employee Stock Ownership Plan being the largest single shareholder. In the spirit of “true ownership”, Woodforest employees strive to offer quality banking service and understand the financial needs of every client we serve. Woodforest employees have a vested interest in your company’s success.Read More
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
(3) Wealth Management, Investment Management, Retirement and Insurance, and Employee Benefit Plan services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Woodforest Wealth Strategies is not owned by any insurance company. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest Wealth Strategies and Woodforest Financial Group are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.