Commercial Real Estate
Execution is one word that matters most in Commercial Real Estate. Our knowledgeable relationship managers will help you maximize opportunity. Our rapid decision making allows us to move quickly so you can make timely business decisions. Execution of creative business solutions is what sets us apart.
We offer financing and refinance opportunities for acquisition and development.
- Construction & Development Financing
- Acquisitions Financing
- Permanent Loans
- Flexible Refinance
Products and Services
Value-added products and services enable us to build creative solutions for our client's growing business needs.
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services(2)
- Wealth Management(3)
- Investment Management(3)
- Retirement and Health Insurance Plans(3)
- Employee Benefit Plans(3)
Manage Cash More Securely
Timely information is necessary to optimize your organization’s financial position but it is sometimes challenging to gather those details in an easy and intuitive way. This process can take the focus off the most important task – running your business. With WNB Treasury Manager, you can easily access your account information anytime, anywhere(4).
Woodforest is a privately owned bank with the Employee Stock Ownership Plan being the largest single shareholder. In the spirit of “true ownership”, Woodforest employees strive to offer quality banking services and understand the financial needs of every client we serve. Woodforest employees have a vested interest in your company’s success. Read More
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
(3) Wealth Management, Investment Management, Retirement and Insurance, and Employee Benefit Plan services are provided by Woodforest Financial Services, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Woodforest Financial Services is not owned by any insurance company. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest Financial Services and Woodforest Financial Group are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
(4) Mobile fees may apply. See your carrier for details.