We understand the unique demands and challenges of the healthcare industry. Woodforest relationship managers have the expertise to help you identify the ideal mix of loans, products, and services to best suit the specific needs of your practice.
Our healthcare relationship managers are dedicated to building relationships and understanding your business. Explore solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of today's medical and dental practices.
Our experienced healthcare relationship managers offer financing solutions designed to help your practice grow.
- Practice Expansion & Relocation
- Business Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Leasehold Improvements
- Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate and Construction
Products and Services
In addition to financing solutions, Woodforest offers a suite of robust products and services for all your business needs.
By utilizing our Woodforest lockbox solution, the labor intensive, paper based receivables process moves from your office to ours which frees up time for you and your staff to do more meaningful tasks.
- Reduce mail and provide faster access to your receivables.
- Eliminate labor intensive payment processing.
- Increase security and improve audit controls - reducing the risk of internal fraud.
- Easily access images of remittance information with detailed reporting online.
Payment Processing Solutions
Woodforest offers customized pricing, products, and services. Accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and American Express® with ease.
Hardware and Software Solutions include:
- EMV(4) and NFC(5) Wired Terminals
- EMV and NFC Wireless Terminals
- Virtual Point of Sale Terminals
- Website Integration
- Recurring Billing
- Point of Sale Systems
(1) All loan products are subject to credit approval.
(2) Applicants subject to approval. Processing services provided by PaySafe Payment Processing Solutions, LLC, as a registered agent of Woodforest National Bank®, The Woodlands, Texas, USA.
(3) Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Insurance services are provided by Woodforest Wealth Strategies, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. Investment and insurance products are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC, or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Woodforest National Bank, Woodforest Wealth Strategies and Woodforest Financial Group, Inc. are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability. Raymond James Privacy Notice
(4) EMV refers to Europay, Mastercard, and Visa.
(5) NFC refers to Near Field Communication.